Monday, January 20, 2020

Thoughts on a bus






                      

Hello dear You,

Sitting on a bus on my way to Helsinki, I feel like writing in English. I was supposed to do some planning work but I've been more fascinated to watch the day get brighter and the sunrise fill almost all the windows of the bus. As it has gotten from dark to brighter I find myself thinking that yEs, life presents itself in shades too.  Healing happens in shades, learning to live with loss or sorrow, learning to grasp new challenges in life - all happens, one step at a time - or like a colour fade from one to another - we are always on a journey of learning, of growing, letting go, receving. I feel so happy to receive the sunrise in the bus this morning and being reminded of letting myself live through all the different shades that pass through me, my heart. 
TO BREATHE with all the emotions that either read or write my heart out to a new chapter to live. Today. From the bus window I see another kind of bus, a plane in the air taking people to other shores, other destinations, other grounds. How is their perspective of sunrise different from mine?   Yet, no matter where we are, high or low, we see the world through the windows of our eyes and hearts. As much as we have opened them.
                 
I dedided to sit on the back of the bus today, for the first time. I see many windows and realize there are so many through which to look and see my own life.  I've been stuck in some for too long, I know. Where is my inner sunrise today, my light and colors to greet the dark? How much we really need them both, there is not one without the other. 

Arriving soon to my destination, I wish you a day, a week, a month, a year, and  life of a beautiful journey of discovering your own shades and colors. Live your own sunrise. 

With love,
Rina

No comments: